#LUNABAR TWITTER PARTY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility.This Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who, at the time of entry, are at least 18 years of age, excluding employees, directors or officers of the Sponsor, Administrator, Twitter Party Host @helloglowblog, its and their parent, affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, (the “Giveaway Entities”), and those who are immediate family members of and/or domiciled with any of the foregoing. You are not authorized to participate in the Giveaway if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal and local laws and regulations and is void outside of the 50 U.S. (D.C.) and where restricted, taxed or prohibited.
- Giveaway Entities. Sponsor/Administrator: IZEA, Inc., 480 North Orlando Avenue, Suite 200, Winter Park, Florida 32789.
- Giveaway Period. The “Giveaway Period” begins at 2:001:01 pm ET on November 15th, 2016 and ends at 2:59:59 pm ET on November 15th, 2016 (“Giveaway Period”). Only responses received during the Giveaway Period in compliance with the Rules will be eligible for the random drawings.
- How to Enter. To enter the Giveaway, during the Giveaway Period, log onto your Twitter account, go to the host’s page, @helloglowblog, and tweet with the hashtags #LUNAbar and #sweepstakes. Each tweet containing the required hashtags and complying with these Official Rules will be entered into the Giveaway for a chance to win. You must respond in the English language to be eligible for the Giveaway.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address. Entries received from any person or e-mail address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void.
If you choose to enter using your mobile device, standard data fees may apply. You should consult your wireless service provider’s pricing plan for details. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device’s features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions. All terms and conditions of Twitter.com apply. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same twitter account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different twitter accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any twitter account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register at twitter.com will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these Official Rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrator. All entries must be submitted from a valid Twitter account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. Any entrant found to be creating multiple accounts for purposes of entry shall be disqualified. Administrator’s computer is the sole timekeeping device for this Giveaway.
By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to the entry: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the entry; (b) the entry is entrant’s own creation; and (c) the entry will not infringe on any rights or any third parties. Providing an entry constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such entries in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including for promotional or marketing purposes, unless prohibited by law.
- Entry Guidelines and Content Restrictions: By entering the Giveaway, each entrant agrees that entrant’s entry conforms to the Entry Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove any entry and disqualify an entrant or an entry from the Giveaway if it believes, in its sole discretion, that the entrant’s entry fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
- The entry must be in English.
- The entry must contain the hashtags #LUNAbar and #sweepstakes
- The entry must not contain material that violates or infringes any rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property rights;
- The entry must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party;
- The entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- The entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations of the United States or of any jurisdiction where Entry is created;
- The entry must be consistent with the image and values of Sponsor and be consistent with and satisfy the purpose of the Giveaway.
- Selection of Winners, Odds. On November 15th, 2016 — after the end of the Giveaway Period — Administrator will select six (6) winners in a random drawing from among all valid entries received during the Giveaway Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period.
- Prizes. Subject to verification, and provided there are enough eligible entrants, a total of six (6) entrants will be randomly selected to each win the following:
One (1) $150 VISA or AMEX Gift Card (“Prize”), Two (2) $100 VISA or AMEX Gift Cards, Three (3) $50 VISA or AMEX Gift Cards. Gift card terms and conditions apply. Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $150, $100, and $50. Total ARV of all Prizes combined: $500. Limit one (1) Prize per Twitter account / per person. Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash value. All applicable taxes on the Prize, if any, and any other costs not specifically stated herein are responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if Prize or any part is not available. Selected winners may also receive LUNA Bar products from Clif Bar.
- Notification of Winners. Potential winners will receive a direct message or reply message to potential winner’s entry from the Administrator through the Twitter account used to enter the Giveaway on November 15th, 2016. Potential winners will be contacted using the Twitter account used to enter (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules). In order to receive such direct message, potential winner has to (a) be following @helloglowblog and (b) have his/her Tweet Privacy settings “unchecked”. Potential winners will be required to respond to the direct message or reply message by responding with their email address within two (2) business days of notification. Please check your email and spam filters. All entries must be submitted from a valid Twitter account that may be identified by reverse domain name search.
If potential winner does not reply to Administrator’s message within two (2) business days of notification, his or her prize will be forfeited and Administrator will have no further obligation to such potential winner and another potential winner will be selected (time-permitting). Administrator shall make a reasonable amount of attempts to award the Prizes. By entering this Giveaway, you hereby consent to be contacted by Administrator or Sponsor for administration and fulfillment of this Giveaway. Potential winners are required to execute and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility and liability release and, where legal, a publicity release to Sponsor or Administrator in the time-frame specified by Administrator. Failure to return any or all documents as specified, a prize or prize notification being returned as undeliverable, and/or failure to comply with any term of these Official Rules may result in disqualification, the prize being forfeited and Administrator and Sponsor having no further obligation. Any and all guarantees and warranties on merchandise prizes are subject to the manufacturers’ terms and conditions, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty or guarantee claim. ADMINISTRATOR AND SPONSOR DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE GIVEAWAY.
- Conditions and Release; Disputes.
By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Giveaway; (b) release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Twitter Inc., Twitter Party Host, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Giveaway, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), misappropriation, false association, breach of contract, defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to entrant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Giveaway, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of any prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, entrant agrees that, by entering the Giveaway, (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway, or any prize(s) awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
By entering this Giveaway, each entrant consents to the use of his or her entry, name, city of residence and any image or other recording of or that may be taken of the foregoing in publicity carried out by the Sponsor and its agent, without further notice or compensation. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. By entering this Giveaway, each entrant irrevocably, perpetually, and without limitation, grants the Sponsor the exclusive right to use, publish, such entry in any way, in commerce, and in any media worldwide in any format (electronic, print, or other) and waives all of his or her rights, in and to the entry. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, inappropriate, inconsistent with Sponsor’s image as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of these Official Rules may be disqualified by the Sponsor. Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Giveaway.
This Giveaway will be administered in accordance with these Official Rules, subject to amendment by Sponsor or Administrator as set forth herein. Entrants must comply with these Official Rules, and by participating in the Giveaway will be deemed to have received and understood these Official Rules. All disputes arising out of or in connection with these Official Rules, a prize and/or the Giveaway shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated with any claim or controversy of another party. This arbitration shall be conducted in Orange County, Florida, whose laws shall govern any disputes hereunder. For any matter not subject to arbitration as set forth above, entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to Orange County, Florida and to not raise the defense of forum non-conveniens.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability.Neither Sponsor nor Administrator assumes responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the Giveaway Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the Giveaway. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, suspend or otherwise modify this Giveaway or its Rules, cancel any method of entry or void any entries submitted fraudulently should unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of this Giveaway. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may elect to identify the winners and award the prizes by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, or programming associated with or used in the Giveaway; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (d) technical or human error, which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR GIVEAWAY, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL ASSOCIATED WITH THE WEBSITE OR GIVEAWAY.
- Winner’s List.For a list of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked within thirty (30) days after winner selection to: #LUNAbar TWITTER PARTY c/o IZEA, Inc., Giveaway Administrator, 480 N Orlando Ave Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32789.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR AFFILIATED WITH TWITTER. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND NOT TO TWITTER.