ezH2O Bottle Filling Station by Elkay
Water4Schools Blog Sweepstakes Official Rules
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES AND PUERTO RICO ONLY AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OR PUERTO RICO AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING THE WATER4SCHOOLS BLOG SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”), ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. PROMOTION OVERVIEW. Participating bloggers invite entrants to enter the sweepstakes to win an LZS8WSLP Elkay EZH2O Bottle Filling Station (Filtered, cooler Combo unit, Next Gen style with light gray panels) or equivalent for their K-12 school. Winners will be selected by random drawing from all entries submitted in accordance with these rules. Prizes will be awarded to the K-12 school selected by the winners and not to the winners individually.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, D.C. or Puerto Rico, who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible: employees of Elkay Manufacturing Company (“Sponsor”), its respective, subsidiaries and affiliates, participating advertising agencies and participating bloggers, and the families and persons living in the same household as such employees.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on February 29th, 2016 XXXXXXXXX, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on April 8, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries made after the end date will not be acknowledged.
4. TO ENTER. During the Sweepstakes Period, participants can enter the Sweepstakes by tweeting #Water4Schools #Sweepstakes to @Elkay_USA with the name of the K-12 school participant is supporting. Participants will receive one entry for each tweet per Twitter account, limited to one tweet per day during the Sweepstakes Period. Additional entries can be earned by:
- Visiting the Elkay Facebook page www.facebook.com/elkayusa?fref=ts via widget Rafflecopter that will be on the blogs
- Sharing a participating blog post with your friends via Facebook or Twitter via widget Rafflecopter that will be on the blogs
- Leaving a comment on a participating blog post via widget Rafflecopter that will be on the blogs
All additional entries are limited to one per day during the Sweepstakes Period for each platform of additional entry.
5. DRAWING. At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, 10 winners will be randomly selected by the Sponsor from the eligible pool of entries. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. All winners will receive a Twitter direct message on or about three (3) days after the end of the Sweepstakes period. This direct message will request the winners’ email address so that they can be contacted with more details on their winnings. All winners will be notified by email on or about three (3) days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. All winners will be required to sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within fourteen (14) days of the date of winning notification; otherwise the prize will be forfeited, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
6. PRIZES. Sponsor will award an EZH2O bottle filling station to each of the K-12 Schools as indicated in the submission tweet by the ten winners. chosen by the ten winners. The approximate retail value (ARV) of each prize is $2,179. All federal, state, and local taxes, and all other expenses not expressly listed above are the sole responsibility of the winning school. Prize is nontransferable and may not be substituted or redeemed for cash by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal or greater value. Only one K-12 school per district can win. Installation will be included at a cost not to exceed $650.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or participating promotional parties (“Promotion Parties”) resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical printing, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of votes or entries, the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web site.
Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules; and (ii) suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date, Sponsor will determine the winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any unauthorized entries.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor, Promotion Parties, Facebook, Twitter and Bloggers from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, entrants and recipient schools (a) agree that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize or participation in Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes-related activities; and (b) grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under the authority of the Sponsor, the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes or prize is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond its control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
8. LEGAL WARNING. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. WINNERS’ NAMES. For names of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope, (postage not required for Vermont residents) to:
Elkay Manufacturing Company
2222 Camden Court
Oak Brook, IL 60523